16.1.07

Tardis Hopping

OK, what the hell???

Look above me! That damn "Doubting Sam" post is still there! I'm writing in the past! Or I wrote that entry in future. But if I did write that in the future, then I wouldn't be able to see it until 7:41 PM. So, I guess I wrote that and then traveled into the past to write these three. Am I nuts? I don't think so. I think I time traveled! I mean, here I am writing about time travel. Why wouldn't I actually do it? Was I abducted like Arthur and have had some sort of memory-erase so that I don't remember how I got here? Will I just keep going on this track, in this dimension, forgetting completely about my other track that I left to get here?

Wait, maybe I ought to read that "Doubting Sam" post. (I'm not even going to link to it because it's right above this one!) Sam does talk about a fool-proof way to discover whether or not time travel works. I rifled through my wallet looking for the damned "Personal Disproof of Time Travel" document, but found nothing. So, if I really did go into the past, then I guess my past self gave up waiting and went around the corner for a smoothie. Maybe I should run out to Juice Generation and see if I'm there. I wonder what kind of smoothie I got? Would it be the same I would choose if I went out there right now? I mean, I don't feel any different...

I think I'm too freaked out by my inadvertent time travel to continue this project. I think it's time to end. There I go referring to "time" again. Seems we can't ever get away from it. A stitch in it saves nine somehow. It will tell. It heals everything. Some----s, we're right in the nick of it. Some----s, it flies. But instead of killing it, as I think in my case it's borrowed, I have none to lose to get back to where I came from. So, let's just say I'm ahead of mine and call it a human day. I'll think I'll choose mango with a little protein powder in it...


Oh, and for the record, I guess this now counts as its own travel blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo editing, Chris. LOL