13.1.07

Marco!

Polo!

Where the hell is Chris going with all this, you might ask? Time travel? I mean, really.


Well, I had exhausted (maybe not exhausted, exactly, but finished with, perhaps) several different aspects of travel (excluding 13th Century exploration) and wanted to wind up my project in some clever way. THAT'S when I thought of time travel. I didn't go into space travel, of course, to boldly blog where no man has blogged before... Because I thought that might be difficult to fill with electronic journalism. Whereas time travel had the actual possibility of being an actual possibility. Therefore, a blog about time travel had the same probability of existence.

All this to say... I found a blog written by a real, live time traveler. I kid you not. It is even called "The Time Traveller," in case you had any doubts. Give it a once-over. Start at the bottom. Fascinating. Who knew?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I The Time Traveller blog, and it was weird---especially the comments from Irate. I don't know what to make of it.

Anonymous said...

Oops! I meant to say, "I read the Time Traveller blog..."