16.1.07

Strange


OK, the weirdest thing just happened.

It is right now 8:15 PM Tuesday 16 January 2007.

I have been writing a few posts this evening about Arthur's blog. Before that I posted what was a draft of the "Doubting Sam" post, which I had originally written on 8 January 2007. When I published it to the blog, it actually appeared chronologically on 8 January, not, as I had thought it would, at the top of my blog. (That's not the weird part.)

So, under Post Options, I changed the Post Date & Time to 1/16/07 @ 7:41 PM—the exact real time. That did the trick. It brought the post to the top of the blog. Perfect.

So, then I go on writing those couple of posts about Arthur's blog: More from the Real Thing and Real Time Travel. When I posted them, "Doubting Sam" was still on top. "What the hell?," I thought. I went to my post list and saw that the two most recent were posted at 16:43 and 17:06, respectively, a good three hours BEFORE "Doubting Sam." For the record, it is now 8:25 PM. Read the post time below. (I'm guessing it will be different...)

No comments: